Daily Booster Supplement - Powerful Anti-Ageing Formula with PQQ
Daily Booster provides ingredients that act synergistically on various mechanisms of ageing, helping to slow down its progress and effects.
What are the benefits associated with Daily Booster?
Daily Booster is available to buy at Supersmart for its perfect formulation to stem the advance of the ageing process. Its effects complement the action of your normal, daily multivitamin supplements. It, therefore:
- Scavenges free radicals.
- Stimulates mitochondrial function.
- Helps prevent and destroy glycation cross-links.
- Inhibits inflammatory molecules.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Promotes mitochondrial biogenesis.
What are the ingredients in Daily Booster?
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine Arginate and R-lipoic acid combine to protect the long-term health of mitochondria. This combination stimulates the activity of an enzyme, acetyltransferase carnitine, which plays an important role in fuel-burning in the mitochondria. Benefits observed in studies include improvements in memory and hearing.
- Carnosine (beta-alanine-L-histidine), a dipeptide naturally present in the body, protects cell proteins against glycation (cross-links between proteins and sugar molecules). It is also a potent antioxidant.
- Benfotiamine, a fat-soluble form of thiamine – or vitamin B1, inhibits the formation of advanced glycation end products, the result of glycation.
- Trans-resveratrol, quercetin and oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs) extracted from maritime pine bark and grape seeds (Vitis vinifera) are powerful antioxidants and mimic some of the effects of calorie restriction.
- PQQ (pyrroloquinoline quinone) completes this powerful formulation. Ubiquitous in the natural world, PQQ is THE anti-ageing nutrient – it not only has antioxidant benefits but boosts and generates new mitochondria, thus ensuring the longevity of every cell.
What are the advantages of adding PQQ?
Unlike plants, the human body cannot make PQQ, and it is thus classified as an essential natural molecule. The respected journal Nature has actually identified it as a potential new vitamin.However, PQQ's properties go well beyond its essential nutritive contribution.
- Because of its exceptional stability, PQQ is a powerful antioxidant weapon, far superior to classic antioxidants at protecting mitochondrial DNA.
- It can carry out a great many electron transfers, and thus neutralise the main free radicals which impede healthy mitochondrial function, without suffering any molecular breakdown.
- Unsurprisingly, PQQ is thus extremely effective at fighting age-related degenerative diseases and energy decreases in the body's two most important organs: the brain and the heart.
- Most importantly, PQQ is also effective at promoting mitochondrial biogenesis. It activates the genes which control reproduction of mitochondria, stimulating their generation even within senescent cells.
- As we get older, our cells lose mitochondria which results in the energy deficits associated with the majority of degenerative diseases. PQQ is the only substance known to be able to promote mitochondrial biogenesis.
Buy Daily Booster to enhance your anti-ageing mechanisms.
|Dose journalière : 3 tablets
Number of doses per pack : 30
|Amount per dose
|Acetyl L-carnitine arginate
| R-lipoic acid
|Trans-resvératrol (extrait de 80 mg de Polygonum cuspidatum standardisé à 50 % trans-resvératrol)
|OPC (from 32 mg of maritime pine bark standardised to 95 % oligomeric proanthocyanidins)
|OPC (from 90 mg grape seed extract Vitis vinifera standardised to 30 % oligomeric proanthocyanidins)
|PQQ (pyrroloquinoline quinone)
| Other ingredients : calcium carbonate, stearic acid, maltodextrin, shellac.
Directions for use
Adults. Take one tablet with each meal, or as advised by your therapist.
Value for money
Produit paraissant intéressant
Depuis 3 ans je prends Daily 3 ou Daily boster et je n’ai pas eu de grippes rhums et infections
Un complément super complet.
- Masahiko Nakano et al. Effects of Oral Supplementation with Pyrroloquinoline Quinone on Stress, Fatigue, and Sleep, Functional Foods in Health and Disease 2012, 2(8):307-324
- Meléndez-Illanes, L., González-Díaz, C., Chilet-Rosell, E., & Álvarez-Dardet, C. (2015). Does the scientific evidence support the advertising claims made for products containingLactobacillus caseiandBifidobacterium lactis? A systematic review. Journal of Public Health, 38(3), e375–e383. doi:10.1093/pubmed/fdv151
- Min, Z., Wang, L., Jin, J., Wang, X., Zhu, B., Chen, H., & Cheng, Y. (2014). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Induces Cancer Cell Apoptosis via Mitochondrial-Dependent Pathway and Down-Regulating Cellular Bcl-2 Protein Expression. Journal of Cancer, 5(7), 609–624. doi:10.7150/jca.9002
- Benvenga S, Lakshmanan M, Trimarchi F. Carnitine is a naturally occurring inhibitor of thyroid hormone nuclear uptake. Thyroid. 2000;10:1043-1050.