Nicotinamide Riboside Chloride Supplement - Anti-Ageing Vitamin B3
Nicotinamide riboside is a rare form of vitamin B3, a water-soluble vitamin produced by the body in small quantities and taken in supplement form for therapeutic purposes. An element naturally present in milk and beer, nicotinamide riboside is nonetheless found in very few foods which is why dietary supplements can prove beneficial.
What are the benefits associated with Nicotinamide Riboside Chloride?
When nicotinamide riboside was discovered, it was hailed as the ‘miracle molecule’ or the ‘amazing hidden vitamin’ by certain sections of the international media. It has also been widely acclaimed by the scientific community, as indicated by the many scientific studies referenced in Nutranews. This research identified nicotinamide riboside as being particularly beneficial for improving age-related problems as well as for reducing the harmful effects of a high-fat diet. In-depth examination of nicotinamide riboside has shown that it may be able to increase levels of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) in the body. NAD+ is known to be involved in several functions of cell metabolism, which is why it plays a role in many of the body’s reactions:
- Acts as a coenzyme in redox reactions which are involved in cellular respiration within mitochondria.
- Participates in post-translational modifications, a process which occurs primarily as part of DNA repair and cell signalling.
- Is involved in cell signalling and acts more specifically as a secondary messenger to enable external signals to be transmitted to the cell interior.
The fact that nicotinamide riboside can act as a precursor of NAD+ suggests it could play a role in burning fat. Indeed, NAD+ is essential for energy production in the body. An increase in NAD+ could thus promote calorie-burning and reduce the harmful effects of a high-fat diet.
What do studies say about Nicotinamide Riboside Chloride?
Scientific studies suggest that nicotinamide riboside may increase the activity of certain sirtuin enzymes which play an essential role in cell metabolism.
- In particular, they improve metabolic function related to mitochondria, the cells’ powerhouses, as well as cells’ oxidative capacity.
- In influencing these enzymes’ activity, nicotinamide riboside could thus help improve metabolism and age-related problems.
- It is these effects which have earned nicotinamide riboside its moniker of ‘miracle molecule’ or natural anti-ageing aid.
- Additional research suggests that nicotinamide riboside may also affect muscle efficiency and performance in endurance events.
In view of the growing scientific interest in this rare form of , you can now buy our new supplement Nicotinamide Riboside Chloride, which has been specially formulated to provide an optimal amount of nicotinamide riboside. It is therefore sold at a dosage of 125 mg of nicotinamide riboside per capsule, with a suggested dose of two capsules a day, delivering the full benefits of this ‘miracle molecule’. This dose can, however, be adjusted according to your needs and the advice of your therapist.
To support the long-term fight against the effects of ageing, you may also be interested in other powerful, anti-ageing formulations, available to buy at Supersmart such as the innovative which combines natural active principles able to reactivate a key enzyme in energy metabolism. There’s also our anti-ageing supplement which contains a selection of the very best antioxidants, molecules known for fighting premature ageing and oxidative stress.
|Daily serving: 2 capsules
Number of servings per bottle: 30
|Amount per dose
| Nicotinamide riboside
| Other ingredients :rice bran, magnesium stearate
Directions for use
Adults. Take 2 vegetarian capsules a day.
Each capsule contains 125 mg of nicotinamide riboside.
Value for money
PUGLISI ALIBRANDI Carlo
MEIERHANS MOLLA Luis
Es el primer producto de Supersmart que he empezado a tomar desde 2016. Sin duda, mi nivel de energía general se ha incrementado notablemente.
Sig. Giuseppe Benedetti
uso questo prodotto da diverso tempo e penso sia ok
Che dire? io mi sento bene, ma non so dire se questo dipenda dal prodotto o da altri fattori, tipo le pillole per l'ipertensione o quelle per il colesterolo.
M. Michel Alglave
GOMEZ NICOLAS Miguel
Hace poco que lo tomo pero he notado mejoría.
Bien rapide est satisfait. Encore voudrais commander prochaine fois aussi.
SCOREI Ion Romulus
Sig. Giuseppe Benedetti
Ok penso di avere benefici
COSTA FERREIRA Francisco João
Uso porque tenho uma Distrofia muscular,
sem efeitos positivos.
Foi-me aconselhado por um médico Francês.
Não custa tentar.
- Lee HJ, Hong YS, Jun W, Yang SJ. Nicotinamide Riboside Ameliorates Hepatic Metaflammation by Modulating NLRP3 Inflammasome in a Rodent Model of Type 2 Diabetes. J Med Food. 2015 Nov;18(11):1207-13. doi: 10.1089/jmf.2015.3439. Epub 2015 May 14.
- Christopher R. Martens, Blair A. Denman, Melissa R. Mazzo, Michael L. Armstrong, Nichole Reisdorph, Matthew B. McQueen, Michel Chonchol & Douglas R. Seals, Chronic nicotinamide riboside supplementation is well-tolerated and elevates NAD+ in healthy middle-aged and older adults, Nature Communications, volume 9, Article number: 1286 (2018)
- Goldberg AC. A meta-analysis of randomized controlled studies on the effects of extended-release niacin in women. Am J Cardiol. 2004 Jul 1;94(1):121-4.
- Taylor AJ, Lee HJ, Sullenberger LE. The effect of 24 months of combination statin and extended-release niacin on carotid intima-media thickness: ARBITER 3. Curr Med Res Opin. 2006 Nov;22(11):2243-50.